Hi! Thank you for clicking your way over here to learn a bit about me.
I am a maternity, baby and family photographer, based out of Bothell WA and serve Greater Seattle area. I was formally educated in professional photography at Langara College in Vancouver, BC Canada over a decade ago (back in the days of film and darkroom) but left the program to complete my degree in business.
After the birth of my first daughter, I dusted off my camera and started taking pictures of her. I fell in love with this tiny soul that I helped bring into the world. I couldn’t get enough of her baby smiles and delicate features! My passion for photography was reborn.
Fun facts about me:
- Camera model: Nikon
- Lighting: Studio lighting indoors, flash and natural light outdoors
- Year I started shooting professionally: 2011
- What’s my style: Classy. Colorful. Contemporary fine art.
- Instructor at the Professional Photographers of America
- Speaker at ImagingUSA 2019, Click Away Conference 2019 and Click Family 2º Congresso Internacional de Fotografia 2018
If you like my work and are considering me as your photographer, please contact me via email: email@example.com or the Contact Us form so we can chat!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
~ Eden Bao
Mother. Photographer. Dreamer
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EdenBaoPhotography
Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/eden_bao/
Find me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edenbao/
Find me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/eden_bao
Proud member of: