Hi! Thank you for clicking your way over here to learn a bit about me.
I am a maternity, baby and family photographer, based out of Bothell WA and serve Greater Seattle area. I was formally educated in professional photography at Langara College in Vancouver, BC Canada over a decade ago (back in the days of film and darkroom) but left the program to complete my degree in business.
After the birth of my first daughter, I dusted off my camera and started taking pictures of her. I fell in love with this tiny soul that I helped bring into the world. I couldn’t get enough of her baby smiles and delicate features! My passion for photography was reborn.
Fun facts about me:
- Camera model: Nikon
- Lighting: Studio lighting indoors, flash and natural light outdoors
- Year I started shooting professionally: 2011
- What’s my style: Classy. Colorful. Contemporary fine art.
- Instructor at the Professional Photographers of America
- Speaker at ImagingUSA 2018 and Click Family 2º Congresso Internacional de Fotografia 2018
If you like my work and are considering me as your photographer, please contact me via email: email@example.com or the Contact Us form so we can chat!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
~ Eden Bao
Mother. Photographer. Dreamer
Proud member of: