Maternity and Newborn 5-day Workshop Cape May, New Jersey May 2020
May 17, 2020 - May 22, 2020$1399
MATERNITY NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP – 5 Days
Want to become a newborn photographer or a maternity photographer? Set your maternity and newborn work apart from your competition? Get better with studio lighting, natural lighting and mixed lighting? Pose maternity and newborn clients?
Sign up for a comprehensive maternity newborn photography workshop! Learn how I typically shoot and process maternity and newborn in a hands-on and interactive workshop environment.
COURSE FEE INCLUDES: Class instruction, Double Occupancy hotel room shared with another student, DINNER Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, LUNCH Monday through Thursday, BREAKFAST Friday, Awards BANQUET, Parties, ALL schoolwide events, extracurricular activities and photo sessions, all taxes, tips and gratuities, 2 PPA merits and 5 PPA CEUs, group photo, fun, friendship, and a whole lot more to make the entire experience priceless!
Students should have a good understanding of aperture, shutter speed and ISO. Students will learn how to perfect straight-out-of-the-camera images using available light (reflector, strobes and natural light).
- DSLR camera. Newborn photography lenses: either 35mm or 50mm or 85mm. Maternity photography lenses: 85mm, 135mm or 70-200mm. You are more than welcome to bring other lenses too (e.g. 24-70mm, 200mm or macro lens 100mm or 105mm).
- Basic knowledge of ACR/Lightroom and Photoshop
- Lenses and focal lengths
- Camera settings
- Natural light, studio light, continuous light and equipment
- Metering for correct exposure
- Photoshop post-production (retouching, composites, overlays etc)
- Maternity Poses – Single, couple, family
- Creative maternity photography ideas, composition and styling
- Studio and outdoor – how to shoot in the studio and outdoor. Learn to shoot in sun, shade and overcast days
- Basic newborn poses – baby, parent-baby, sibling-baby
- Advanced newborn posing – composites, specialty props (e.g branch, dreamcatchers, etc)
- RAW adjustments
- Pricing Strategies
- Promotion Strategies- Website, Social Media, Advertising
- Business Process
For more information and to register: https://www.marsschool.com/about.htm